venerdì 14 settembre 2012

News...

hi guys,
how are u?? I'm finally on holidays and i've just been in Lanzarote in the Canary Islands with my bestfriend and my family. Lanzarote  is simply amazing, it's like a paradise made of desert and sea. You will see it when i'll post pics after editing.
I've been there a week and came back on Monday and then on Wed i took my car and went down in Tuscany where my gran is. Althought it's boiling hot here is simply astonishing and i'll shoot a lot of pics and outfit , don't worry:D

Before posting pics of the Lanzarote trip and my outfits (not many because i was always in costume at the sea!!) i want to post the photos of the school photoshoot i had to make for my final collection ptoject. The model it's a friend of mine and the photographer (he was amazing, seroiously he is so talented) and the tailleur it's mine (yes i've made it ahahah it's been a nightmare ahahahah).

The top part it's a dress that can be used as a vest too, and it's half in leather half in wool, the trousers are in gabardine with leather pieces.

I think it turned out well! :D

I'll post it on chictopia too:D

kisses <3
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento